Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!!!

This week I ran a poll on Apairaday's facebook page. I found some awesome Halloween themed photos from the internet and I asked fans to 'like' on which one they liked the best...and then I would attempt to replicate that cake!!!

Well... I do indeed have a challenge ahead of me! The cake that was chosen is a fondant covered, 2 tiered blue cake with many characters on it! Im very excited to make the cake and will keep you posted on my progress and of course the end masterpiece ...or epic fail!! Wish me luckxx al

3 comments:

  1. my brother wants me to make him a halloween party and i showed him this cake i loved it but he wants an eyeball

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now he loves it cant wait i know halloween is in a couple of months but im a freack

      Delete
  2. how do you make the ghosts

    ReplyDelete